Showing 1–15 of 169 results
UNDER THE EXTENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO.6698
Objective and Scope of the Clarification Text
We as Maktest are taking measures in order to protect your personal data under the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (hereafter referred as “KVKK” or “Law”). In capacity as “Data Responsible” and under the scope of KVKK and relevant legal regulations we are processing your personal data due to below explained reasons and with following methods.
According to article with heading “Clarification Obligation” indicated in the 10th article of KVKK, Maktest’s Clarification Text About Processing Personal Data has been prepared in order to inform you in the most transparent manner about the identity of the data responsible, method and legal reason for collecting your personal data, the purpose of processing these data, with whom and for which purpose these data are shareable, data processing period and which rights you have as indicated in the 11th article of KVKK. The explanations made in the clarification text in respect of your “Personal Data” are covering also your “Sensitive Personal Data”.
Company Title: MAKTEST MAKİNA SAN. VE TİC. AŞ.
Address: Pancar O.S.B. 7. Cadde No:9 35865 Torbalı/IZMIR
(Under the scope of this Clarification Text referred as “Company” or “Maktest”).
Method and Legal Reasons for Collecting your Personal Data
Your personal data are verbally, in written or electronically collectable by means of automatic or non-automatic methods and software, camera shooting and similar used in the departments pertinent to the Company, social media channels and for conduction of company-intern activities. Your personal data are created as long as your relation to the Company continues and will be processed by updating these and maintained both in digital and physical environment.
Your personal data are processable and transmittable according to the purposes mentioned under the heading “Your Processed Personal Data and Processing Purposes” and to ensure the explicit consent stipulated under the scope of the 1st sub-article of the 5th article of the Law no. 6698 or under the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes mentioned in the sub-paragraphs “a,c,C,e and f” of the 2nd sub-article of the 5th article of the Law No.6698.
Your Processed Personal Data and Processing Purposes
As a requirement of legal obligations or purposing to provide a more suitable service in company’s businesses and transactions your personal data are processed in a manner compliant with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Under this scope the data mentioned in the table are collected as personal data;
Identity Data: Data group with information regarding person’s identity particulars. (Name, Surname)
Contact Data: Data group with contact details pertaining to the person. (Phone number, Mail address)
Process Security Data: Data group with digital trails originating in result of processing of data pertaining to the person (IP address information, Internet site entering and exiting information etc.).
Your collected personal data;
will be processed under the personal data processing conditions and purposes mentioned in articles 5. and 6 of the Law No. 6698 for following purposes:
- performance by our business departments of studies required in order to enable real or legal entities, institutions and establishments, who have a relation with the Company (employees, visitors, suppliers, business partners), to benefit from the products and services of our Company or headquarters and departments pertinent to our Company,
- fulfilling the legal and arranging requirements, which result/may result from all relevant laws and secondary arrangements, and in order to ensure taking measures required under this scope,
- performance of inspection and arrangement duties to be executed by official and authorized public institutions and establishments and professional organisations with public institution status.
- fulfilling the information and document request of judicial bodies and administrative authorities,
- performing listing, reporting, verification analyse studies regarding the utilization manner of products and services provided in our company and all headquarters and departments pertinent to our company; developing our products and services depending on this; to increase the satisfaction related to our products and services, and perform customization under this scope related to the user,
- being able to perform market researches, promotion advertisement and required information provisions regarding our products and services; to evaluate complaints and suggestions, and to contact your directly via the communication channels shared with the Company,
- taking all technical and administrative measures required for systems and applications under the data safety.
Parties to whom and for which Purposes the Processed Personal Data are Transmittable
Ensuring that any technical and administrative measures are taken, which are required to provide the suitable safety level appropriate according to KVKK and relevant legislation, your Personal Data may be transmitted pursuant to above mentioned purposes under the extent of personal data processing conditions and purposes mentioned in the 8th and 9th Article of the KVK Law to:
- Persons/institution and/or establishments permitted by further relevant legislation provisions,
- Domestic/abroad establishments from whom we procure contractual services and/or to whom we provide services and with whom we collaborate in order to undertake our activities.
Data Processing Period and Maintenance Period
Provided to be limited with the objectives mentioned in this Clarification Text; your personal data will be processed adhering all data processing and prescriptions indicated in all relevant laws and further legal regulations to which our Company and headquarters and departments pertinent to our Company are subject. In case of changes related to the data processing periods, the defined new periods will be considered.
As a requirement of the principle of limitation to the objective, your personal data will be processed limited with the fulfilment of the objectives explained in this Clarification Text and anyway limited to the legal periods and the period required to process the personal data according to our company’s application and the practices of the business life, and your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or made anonymous after expiration of these periods. If you should request detailed information regarding the storage periods of your personal data, please contact us via the addresses in the section of rights of the related person.
Rights of the Related Person
As the related person you may make use of your mentioned rights submitting your request under the scope of the 11th article of the Law regulating the rights of the related person in accordance with the “Notification About Methods and Principles of Applications to the Data Responsible” in written to the address “Pancar O.S.B. 7. Cadde No:9 35865 Torbalı/IZMIR” or electronically to the e-mail address email@example.com. A more comprehensive arrangement is provided in Maktest’s Personal Data Application and Response Procedure.