Torbalı / Izmir, Turkey
+90 232 877 0835
Monday thru Friday
7:30am - 5:30pm
Objective and Scope of the Clarification Text
We as Maktest are taking measures in order to protect your personal data under the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (hereafter referred as “KVKK” or “Law”). In capacity as “Data Responsible” and under the scope of KVKK and relevant legal regulations we are processing your personal data due to below explained reasons and with following methods.
According to article with heading “Clarification Obligation” indicated in the 10th article of KVKK, Maktest’s Clarification Text About Processing Personal Data has been prepared in order to inform you in the most transparent manner about the identity of the data responsible, method and legal reason for collecting your personal data, the purpose of processing these data, with whom and for which purpose these data are shareable, data processing period and which rights you have as indicated in the 11th article of KVKK. The explanations made in the clarification text in respect of your “Personal Data” are covering also your “Sensitive Personal Data”.
Company Title: MAKTEST MAKİNA SAN. VE TİC. AŞ.
Address: Pancar O.S.B. 7. Cadde No:9 35865 Torbalı/IZMIR
(Under the scope of this Clarification Text referred as “Company” or “Maktest”).
Method and Legal Reasons for Collecting your Personal Data
Your personal data are verbally, in written or electronically collectable by means of automatic or non-automatic methods and software, camera shooting and similar used in the departments pertinent to the Company, social media channels and for conduction of company-intern activities. Your personal data are created as long as your relation to the Company continues and will be processed by updating these and maintained both in digital and physical environment.
Your personal data are processable and transmittable according to the purposes mentioned under the heading “Your Processed Personal Data and Processing Purposes” and to ensure the explicit consent stipulated under the scope of the 1st sub-article of the 5th article of the Law no. 6698 or under the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes mentioned in the sub-paragraphs “a,c,C,e and f” of the 2nd sub-article of the 5th article of the Law No.6698.
Your Processed Personal Data and Processing Purposes
As a requirement of legal obligations or purposing to provide a more suitable service in company’s businesses and transactions your personal data are processed in a manner compliant with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Under this scope the data mentioned in the table are collected as personal data;
Identity Data: Data group with information regarding person’s identity particulars. (Name, Surname)
Contact Data: Data group with contact details pertaining to the person. (Phone number, Mail address)
Process Security Data: Data group with digital trails originating in result of processing of data pertaining to the person (IP address information, Internet site entering and exiting information etc.).
Your collected personal data;
will be processed under the personal data processing conditions and purposes mentioned in articles 5. and 6 of the Law No. 6698 for following purposes:
performance by our business departments of studies required in order to enable real or legal entities, institutions and establishments, who have a relation with the Company (employees, visitors, suppliers, business partners), to benefit from the products and services of our Company or headquarters and departments pertinent to our Company,
fulfilling the legal and arranging requirements, which result/may result from all relevant laws and secondary arrangements, and in order to ensure taking measures required under this scope,
performance of inspection and arrangement duties to be executed by official and authorized public institutions and establishments and professional organisations with public institution status.
fulfilling the information and document request of judicial bodies and administrative authorities,
performing listing, reporting, verification analyse studies regarding the utilization manner of products and services provided in our company and all headquarters and departments pertinent to our company; developing our products and services depending on this; to increase the satisfaction related to our products and services, and perform customization under this scope related to the user,
being able to perform market researches, promotion advertisement and required information provisions regarding our products and services; to evaluate complaints and suggestions, and to contact your directly via the communication channels shared with the Company,
taking all technical and administrative measures required for systems and applications under the data safety.
Parties to whom and for which Purposes the Processed Personal Data are Transmittable
Ensuring that any technical and administrative measures are taken, which are required to provide the suitable safety level appropriate according to KVKK and relevant legislation, your Personal Data may be transmitted pursuant to above mentioned purposes under the extent of personal data processing conditions and purposes mentioned in the 8th and 9th Article of the KVK Law to:
Persons/institution and/or establishments permitted by further relevant legislation provisions,
Domestic/abroad establishments from whom we procure contractual services and/or to whom we provide services and with whom we collaborate in order to undertake our activities.
Data Processing Period and Maintenance Period
Provided to be limited with the objectives mentioned in this Clarification Text; your personal data will be processed adhering all data processing and prescriptions indicated in all relevant laws and further legal regulations to which our Company and headquarters and departments pertinent to our Company are subject. In case of changes related to the data processing periods, the defined new periods will be considered.
As a requirement of the principle of limitation to the objective, your personal data will be processed limited with the fulfilment of the objectives explained in this Clarification Text and anyway limited to the legal periods and the period required to process the personal data according to our company’s application and the practices of the business life, and your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or made anonymous after expiration of these periods. If you should request detailed information regarding the storage periods of your personal data, please contact us via the addresses in the section of rights of the related person.
Rights of the Related Person
As the related person you may make use of your mentioned rights submitting your request under the scope of the 11th article of the Law regulating the rights of the related person in accordance with the “Notification About Methods and Principles of Applications to the Data Responsible” in written to the address “Pancar O.S.B. 7. Cadde No:9 35865 Torbalı/IZMIR” or electronically to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. A more comprehensive arrangement is provided in Maktest’s Personal Data Application and Response Procedure.
Who Sends these Cookies, and how?
If the cookies are provided by *MAKTEST and/or *If on the visited page some contents like video or photos are provided, cookies are send by third parties and via the communication established between the explorer (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) of the device, during your navigation, and the servers of the above expressed establishment.
What is the Utilization Purpose of Cookies?
Cookies are used for many different aims. For example; cookies are mostly used for below mentioned purposes:
· to ensure that the internet site works properly (i.e. to make sure that contents like texts, photos, connections inside the site are available at the relevant places)
· to provide the visitors a more personalized and more interesting experience (i.e. provision of services special to your preferences)
· to optimize the internet site developing it (i.e. making pages, which include errors or which are not preferred, functional) and
· to reminding visitors their preferences (i.e. information, language and further preferences entered when logging in to or internet side),
· to maintain visitor’s preferences regarding the products (i.e. ensuring that the products added to your shopping basket still remain in your basket when the page is refreshed),
· to maintain site navigation movements in a manner related to the public safety.
What Kind of Cookies do you Use?
· Login Cookies mean temporary cookies maintained in the devices until the internet site is left.
· Permanent Cookies are ones remaining for long times in the hard disk of your device, and their utilization periods may vary from few days up to few years.
· In order to ensure that the internet site functions properly and that the users benefit from the services and navigation properties provided in the site it is mandatory to keep Mandatory Cookies. For example, although being not send by us, social media cookies send from social media networks to your device are mandatory cookies in order to enable you to share news on our site attracting your interest or to have access to our accounts on the relevant platform.
· Functional and Analytic Cookies are used for purposes i.e. to remember your preferences, effective utilization of the internet site, optimizing the site in a manner capable to satisfy the request, and includes data about how the visitors use the site. As a requirement of its status, this kind of cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies recording your language preference are functional cookies.
· Advertisement and Marketing related Cookies are used in accordance with the explicit consent for processing to define the product and similar you are interest in and to provide you a better purchasing experience, and contain data about products in which the visitors are interested in.
How are the information used obtained from your device?
Besides; making the utilization data anonymous, which are related to the clicking frequency when you visit the articles, news and contents included in further tabs and in respect of the visited pages we use these information for statistical purposes. You are not obliged to accept the cookies in order to be able to use our internet site, however in this case the quality of your user experience may be reduced. You may delete or block the cookies, however in this case our internet site may not function as required. We do not use the date, which we are collection via the cookies, to identify your identity. Cookies cannot be used for purposes other than mentioned in this Policy, and cannot be processed in a data protection legislation violating manner.
How can you Prevent the Cookie Utilization?
Cookie utilization allows that the web site provides a better service, however if you wish you may block the utilization of cookies. But, in this case please remember that the site may not fully function and that you may not benefit from all its properties. In order to block the cookies you have to change the settings of the internet explorer you are using. This change varies depending on the device and internet explorer you are using. Below are information mentioned about which steps have to be followed in order to block the cookies over different internet explorers below:
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Click on the tools icon and select internet options.
3. Click on the privacy icon and then move the shifter under the Setting section upwards and click OK in order to block all cookies.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click on the section with three dots at the right upper edge of your Microsoft Edge explorer and go to the Settings section.
2. After selecting from the new appearing window the Items to be Cleaned, select from the now appearing window the sections you want to clean.
3. Here are many sections. Select the desired one and start the cleaning process.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your PC.
2. Click on other Settings at the right upper edge.
3. Click on Advanced below.
4. Click on the Context settings under "Privacy and security”.
5. Click on Cookies.
6. Search the name Web Site under “All cookies and site data”.
7. Click on the Uninstall icon at the right of the site.
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select Privacy and Security panel and go to History section.
3. Change the Firefox setting as use custom for history.
4. Click “show cookies” button. Cookies window will appear.
5. Enter the name of the site which cookies you want to delete in the search section. Cookies matching your search will appear.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click “delete selected ones”.
7. Click the close button and close the cookie window. Thereafter close the “about:preferences” page.
1. Safari > Select your Preferences.
2. Click Privacy item.
3. Click the Web Site Data.
4. Select one or more web site and then click Delete or Delete All. You can delete via third party software all cookies left behind by the web sites you have visited.
1. Go to the “preferences” section of your explorer.
2. Select the “Advanced” section. You can edit coolies from the cookies section.